Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog=Better Name.

So I made a new blog. I gave it a better name, and the webaddress was already taken, so I hade to modify it. I'm not as clever at naming things as I thought I once was and moved ALLLLL my posts from the other one to here just now.
That being said, lets get started.

My husband is in graduate school and it terrifies me. His program requires an internship and he may have to quit his job. I'm scared of that because I make only enough for a single person to be impoverished by, let alone a family of 6. And I don't even get my whole paycheck because of the regular deductions and on top of that, health insurance. We still have to wait to see how things will go, but I have every right to be nervous. Hubby says that we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out and not to worry yet...Come on! I'm female. Women worry for everything. Baby M is teething and I worry about that too.

Biggest sister

1 comment:

  1. Just realized that I should have called it "lone men in a house of tumultuous women"

    ReplyDelete